Dr. Jyoti Sharma
Dr. Jyoti Sharma, the consultant dermatologist, passed MBBS from Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi and MD from GTB & UCMS, Delhi and 3 years of senior Residency from AIIMS.
During her tenure in AIIMS, she was awarded the prestigious Dr K C KANDHARI Award for best Dermatology Postgraduate (2009-2010) by honorable prime minister, Dr Manmohan Singh.
She is the proud recipient of many awards and gold medals during her graduation and postgraduation.
She has presented many research papers in various state & national conferences.
She is registered with the Delhi Medical Council, reg. no.-R/01700.
She is a fellow member of Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologist.
She is life member of Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India.
She is life member of Cosmetic Dermatology Society Of India.
Awards During MBBS
- Gold medal for standing 1st in Final MBBS examination.
- Gold medal for best final year student, 2002.
- Gold medal for standing first in ophthalmology.
- Gold medal for proficiency in medicine.
- Gold medal for proficiency in PSM.
- Best graduate of the year 2003
- Review article on Emerging trends in viral sexually transmitted infections in India. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol. 2009 Nov-Dec;75(6):561-5.
- Case series-Subcutaneous zygomycosis : report of 10 cases from two institutions in North India. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2010 Feb 25. [Epub ahead of print]
- Case report- Disseminated cutaneous histoplasmosis in an immunocompetent child, unresponsive to itraconazole, successfully treated with voriconazole (accepted for publication in paediatric dermatology)
- Review Article on sexually transmitted diseases in children in India (Accepted for publication in IJDVL).
- Case report : Giant Rosai Dorfman Disease of the genitalia (Accepted for publication in International Journal Of Dermatology).
- Case report on DORFMAN - CHANARIN SYNDROME. Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy. Jan-Feb,2007.
Chapters In Books
- Chapter on Premalignant and malignant lesions of genitalia (For book on Sexually transmitted diseases and AIDS- by Dr V. K. Sharma)
Resume : Dr Jyoti Dhawan
- Chapter on Trichomoniasis and other protozoal diseases (For book on Sexually transmitted diseases and AIDS- by Dr V. K. Sharma)
- Chapter on Epididymitis and Prostatitis (For book on Sexually transmitted diseases and AIDS- by Dr V. K. Sharma)
- Chapter on Gonorohoea (For book on Sexually transmitted diseases and AIDS- by Dr V. K. Sharma)
Conferences / Workshops Attended
- Qualified for National quiz Programme for postgraduates at Zonal level, organized by IADVL in 2007
- Dermacon 2005, Delhi.
- Participated in District Leprosy Workshop, organized by District Leprosy Society, Delhi, 2005.
- Participated in various CME Programmes organized by IADVL.
- Postgraduate Teaching Programme, MAMC, Delhi, 2006-07.
- College level quarter finalist of Glaxo Medimind All India Talent Search Contest 2001.
- Leprosy training workshop 2009
- Annual Cuticon 2009
- Workshop on Cosmetic and Aesthetic Dermatology , Nov 2009
- National CME Dermatology AIIMS 2010
- Joint IADVL-DSB and ACSI Dermatosurgery Update, 2010 (Served as faculty)
Participation In Projects (At AIIMS)
- Clinico-etiological profile of deep mycoses and its treatment.(Dr M Ramam, AIIMS)
- Clinical pattern of Air borne contact dermatitis.(Dr V K Sharma, AIIMS)
- Development and standardization of phototesting in India. (Dr V K Sharma, AIIMS).